The original Trippy Tuesday candle shapes in Full Size (12cm tall, or 12cm wide in case of Anomala)
Let us know in the comment at checkout which colour you'd like! The pictures show a variation of colours we have done in the past, but we can make anything you'd like. Just be descriptive when telling us which colour you'd like!
Alternatively select 'Pearl' candle if you'd like a pearl coloured candle! Also there we can be quite accommodating in any colour.
Please allow two - three working days for us to make your custom order.
Starting out with our first two figures in April 2020, we now have grown our family to 6 body figures!
You can find more information and which shape is called what under the tab 'Our Body Shapes'
Alternatively if you select the name of a candle it should show you which one it is!
*** IMPORTANT INFO***
Our candles are mostly made to be decorative. They function fine as candles but please be aware of the following:
- Please make sure to keep the wick trimmed to 5mm throughout burning
- It is very important to put them in a place where there is little to no airflow/draft. You want the candle to burn calmly and the flame to stay in place.
- Place a deep tray underneath them to catch the melted wax.
IMPORTANT INFO FOR CUSTOMERS FROM THE EU
***Because of (horrible) Brexit, if you're from the EU and buying from our shop, please be aware that you may be asked by your local postage service to pay an extra 17-27% of VAT before receiving your parcel. It will differ depending what country you are buying from.***
• For UK and USA order, our standard delivery is untracked as it is substantially cheaper, please be aware that the untracked shipping to the US might take a while. To have your parcel tracked, there is the option to upgrade your shipping at checkout. Please be aware that if you choose untracked and your parcel gets lost/damaged, we will be unable to refund or resend you your order.
• 100% Vegan, made from Soy Wax.
• 12 cm high by 5cm wide
• Burn time is approx. 6 hrs for Galerina and Pholiotina, and 8-10 hrs for Mycena, Plutonia, Anomala & Conocybe
• We strongly advise you place a curved edge tray underneath your model to protect your surfaces. The wax gets hot and travels far, but boy does it look pretty!
• Never leave your candle unattended
• Handle with care
We decided that in order to truly support and circulate body normativity, we needed to create our own designs and moulds that represent body's in a much truer form. So, with help from a friend, we 3D designed our very own body types. After getting them 3D printed, we were finally ready to make the moulds... and then the candles which you see here today!
All of our packaging is recyclable and re-useable. Our filling is made up of repurposed take away coffee cups (because we've all been guilty of that;) and our tissue paper, thank you cards and boxes are all recycled and recyclable. You can also use your thank you card as a postcard to put in your room!
To see more of our behind the scenes process, head to our Instagram @trippytues.day and click on our 'BTS' Highlight!
Unit D, 195 Eade Road, N4 1DN, London
We will always send out a new candle if yours arrives damaged, or gets lost in the mail when you have opted for tracked shipping.